In dentistry, the ability of acupuncture has been proven for managing various chronic orofacial disorders. There are numerous reports of randomized controlled trials on the analgesic effect of acupuncture for relieving pain connected to various dental procedures, as well as other chronic orofacial disorders. According to the literature, acupuncture is more effective than a placebo or sham acupuncture. Thus, acupuncture can be considered as a sensible alternative or supplement to current dental practice, both as an analgesic and for addressing various dental disorders.
- Draining dental infections to assist in avoiding root canal treatment
- Increasing micro-circulation to the face and dentition
- Relax tension in the tight muscles contributing to bruxism and jaw clenching
- Relax muscles that may be contributing to TMJ pain
- Whole body detoxification
Head and Neck Acupuncture Points
About Your Visit
Please wear loose clothing for your Acupuncture visit, as we will need full access to your arms, legs, neck-shoulder area. There is no disrobing.