The Brand Wellness Center - Enlightened Dentistry
|Posted on March 20, 2016 at 5:35 PM|
“Fluoride causes more human cancer death, and causes it faster than any other chemical.” - Dr. Dean Burk, PhD
Cleansing your body of fluoride is not the same as getting rid of heavy metals such as mercury. Fluoride is not a heavy metal. It's a halide (review your high school chemistry) in the same family as iodine, bromine and chlorine. Fluoride, bromine, chlorine all bind to the iodine receptors in the body and displace iodine. So it is not uncommon to find that fluoride toxicity is associatd with iodine deficiency.
Here are some simple ways to remove fluoride out of your body daily:
1. Take Iodine supplementation. Since fluoride and iodine have the same electron configuration in the outer shell, it is easy to see why the main iodine receptors of the body (pineal gland, thyroid, breast, ovaries, uterus, prostate) would pick up fluoride. So if you have any health challenges with these organs, you should seriously consider fluoride detoxification.
2. Add Boron to you daily intake. It naturally flushes out fluoride.
3. Eat turmeric. The researchers identified the primary polyphenol in the spice turmeric — known as curcumin – as an ideal agent worth testing as a neuroprotective substance. Previous research on curcumin indicates that it is capable of acting as an antioxidant.
4. Liver cleanse daily. The liver is a main detoxification route. It is important to keep it clear to move out all toxins, fluoride included. These liver cleansing foods may help: garlic, turmeric, lemons and limes, and avocado.
5. Sweat. Sweating is one of the best ways to remove all toxins from the body. Exercise or use of a sauna will do the trick. Make sure that you stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before and after. You might also want to add some gray Celtic or Himalayan salt to the water to replace minerals lost.
As fluoride is released from your cells, you may experience symptoms like headaches, agitation, and palpitations. To minimize those effects, it's important to work closely with a knowledgeable health specialist. Supportive nutrients to take should include unrefined sea salt, selenium, vitamin C, and a vitamin B complex.
For more information on this topic, read my many other helpful posts on Fluoride.