The Brand Wellness Center - Enlightened Dentistry
|Posted on April 15, 2020 at 2:55 PM|
While our country is in the middle of an unprecedented healthcare challenge, we here at The Brand Wellness Center wanted to reach out to you in hopes that you, your family, and loved ones are all well during the COVID-19 pandemic.
More than ever, we want to reaffirm our commitment to provide you with information and support to help you maintain and even improve your well-being.
For almost 40 years, our focus has always been on your overall health as it relates to your oral health. We wanted to share with you what we are doing to keep our immune system strong to resist all infections inclusive of the Coronavirus.
1. Strengthen the immune system
• Vitamin D (2000 -5000 IU), C (2-10 grams in divided doses) and A (5000 mg) daily
• 50 mg Zinc
• Colloidal silver liquid (sublingual for 60 sec and then swallow)
• Mushroom extracts
• Melatonin (1 -5 mg) take 2 hours before bedtime (counteracts the cytokine storm)
2. Detox daily
• Body brushing (improve lymph flow)
• Daily green juice
• Sweat (sauna, exercise, etc.)
• Salt baths (Epsom salt will work)
• Oil pulling (sesame is best for fever/infections)
3. Avoid all processed food, especially those with sugar added. A teaspoon of sugar will lower your immune system for 5 hours.
4. If you have an active infection (Coronavirus or not), we highly recommend that you see your primary care physician for a proper diagnosis and treatment. Aside from that, I would continue with the basic protocol listed above and add in the user of a nebulizer with hydrogen peroxide. This paper explains the technique and why it is helpful.
Even though our office is closed, we are still picking up messages and responding to calls and emails. If you are in need of a referral for dental or medical, please contact the office and we will advise as necessary.
We look forward to seeing each of you soon.
Stay healthy. Stay safe.
Dr. Brand and Team